You can browse the Website without providing any Personal Data. However, to access to the service facilities or features of the Website, you may be required create an Account or to register your PDI with us. PDI shall mean but not limited to information about you, from which you are identifiable, including your name, identification card number, address, telephone number, fax number, bank details, credit card details, race, gender, date of birth, email address, your occupation, your designation in your place of work, your company details, the industry in which you work and any information about you which you have provided to us in registration form or any information about you that has been or may be collected, stored used and processed by us from time to time.
We may use and process your PDI for the following purposes:-
- Enable you to access and use the Website;
- Send you emails, SMS or other form of communication which is related to your use of the Website, such as to verify your identity, personal information, refer you to Vendors for goods and services that you have requested or for other purposes related to your wedding planning;
- Enlist you on our mailing list, in order to send you marketing and promotional materials which we think you may be interested in from time to time. You can at any time decide to unsubscribe from our mailing list and to stop receiving marketing and promotional materials via the links in such communication or by emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease the personal data or information that you provide to us or obtained by us, to third parties unless required by law or with your consent. We may however disclose or transfer Personal Data or information for the purposes of rendering our services to you and this may include disclosure to any Vendors or third party service providers (if any) engaged by us.
We committed to take all reasonable and practical steps to ensure that any PDI submitted to us or collected or come into our possession, is protected against loss misuse abuse modification or any unauthorized use. We ensure that all PDI collected will be safely and securely stored.
- By restricting access to your PDI;
- Security measures taken by us to prevent unauthorized access to your PDI;
- Safely deleting your PDI that is not needed anymore.